MAXimize Life Wristband Program
The Maximize Life Wristband Program is an initiative aimed at helping local patient
groups with fundraising and cancer awareness efforts in their own community. Patient
groups who are looking for ways to fundraise for themselves or to support local
patient needs may wish to apply to receive a supply of wristbands that say “Maximize
Life”, which can be given as a gift with any donation the group receives.
Another aim of the program is to provide a vehicle to promote awareness of patient
groups and their importance as a support for people living with cancer. When raising
awareness about cancer, as an example, groups may choose to give away the wristbands
along with an information card that tells about their patient association.
The wristband program is intended to support patient groups in communities where
cancer support services and resources are limited.
If your patient group wishes to apply for wristbands, please follow the instructions
Application: English is the preferred language for requests and can be made
Additional program information:
- Between 50 and 500 bands per request will be awarded in each shipment
- Awards will be considered on a first come first served basis
- Applicants may apply more than one time per year
- The Max Foundation may publicly announce program recipients. The Max Foundation
welcomes photos and stories from recipients that can be publicly posted
- Recipients keep 100% of the proceeds from the donation money for bands
- Please allow up to 4 weeks from request submission to approval
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipment (shipment provided by The Max Foundation)