The African Organization for Research and Training in Cancer conference (AORTIC), happening November 5–8, 2019 brings together leading cancer specialists from around the world.
During the conference, attendees are invited to join The Max Foundation and the International and Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Foundation (iCMLf) for an interactive session for African Physicians Treating CML.
Wednesday, November 6 from 5–8 PM at the Radisson Blu Hotel, adjacent to the AORTIC conference center in Maputo, Mozambique.
In this session leading physicians and experts will discuss the following:
- Monitoring CML in a low-resource setting
- Responsible management in the era of 5 TIKs
- Meet the expert: Small group discussions
Get to know the speakers:
- Oliver Henke (Tanzania/Germany) |Professional Bio
- Amma Benneh Akwasi Kuma (Ghana) | Professional Bio
- Professor Tim Hughes (Australia) | Professional Bio
- Anthony Oyekunle (Nigeria/Botswana) | Professional Bio
- Durosinmi (Nigeria) | Professional Bio
- Gebremedhin (Ethiopie) | Professional Bio
This is an opportunity to join in-person to learn from the experts and exchange valuable ideas and transformative practices. Light dinner refreshments will be served.
To reserve your place please email Arlene Harris-Buchan.