Our new site went live a few weeks back and we celebrated with a great launch party at Max HQ – we had balloons, cake, confetti, and games! For one game, we did a virtual scavenger hunt through our website with two teams hunting down the answers to the questions below. Try your hand at it and see how you do!
- The Max Foundation offers support and education opportunities in three ways. What are they?
- Who offers their expert perspective on WHY we do our work?
- In Asia Pacific, workshops are available in what three countries?
- How many treatment access solutions are there in Sierre Leone? (hint: check the map!)
- When making a donation, which three men are featured?
- Who is the premier Chai for Cancer USA sponsor?
- Who is the seventh board member on the Strategic Innovation Advisory Board?
How’d you do? Post your time and share with your friends!
Answers (highlight to view them):
- From our “What” page: Support Programs, Patient Workshops, and Capacity-Building Conferences
- Dr. Gilberto Lopes
- Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand
- Moshaddek, Ferdinand, and Cristian
- Choice Organic Teas
- Jerald Radich, MD